We now have over 150 different types of class blogs on the Check Out Class Blogs page and contact details for over 35 educators interested in connecting with other classrooms on the Skype Other Classrooms! page!
Here’s a few cool ideas on blogs I saw while updating the class blogs page:
- Over on Mrs Lynch’s Look What’s Happening in Room 102! blog she has:
- On What’s up dawg? blog I took their Vocabulary Quiz that had been created using ProProfs QuizSchool and embedded into a blog post. Thankfully I passed the quiz.
- cas10mbc blog has written informative posts to guide Year 10 students through the process of blogging.
- Over on TED Istanbul 5th Graders are Blogging! they have added a Poll created using Poll Daddy to their blog right side bar to find out what their students like the best about blogging. The poll choices are links, songs, reading comments, writing comments, reading posts from teachers, and other. Check out their poll to see what the students like the best.
I’m regularly updating Check Out Class Blogs and Skype Other Classrooms! pages – follow the instructions on the pages if you want your details added to either page. Meanwhile please leave a comment on this post to share any cool ideas you see when checking out the different blogs.
As a Christmas Day special I was thinking it would be nice to share photos of how we celebrate Christmas in the different countries by embedding them into a blog post on The Edublogger. If you would like to be part of this – could you please:
- Upload photos to Flickr and tag them educhristmas08?
- If time, please add a description to your photo (e.g. check out Dogtrax’s photo).
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!