Do you enjoy seeing what’s happening in other classrooms to get new perspectives and ideas? Or maybe you’re looking for other classes around the globe that your students can connect with?
Our class blog list will help!
The list was originally created in 2008. It is updated approximately twice a year when new class blogs are added and dormant blogs are removed.
The list is separated into:
- Grade or year level, then
- Subject areas such as Maths, Science, English, History etc. or
- Type of blog such as library or school news
The columns on the spreadsheet help you identify:
- Class Blog Title
- Blogging Since — This is the year that the teacher began blogging with students (perhaps not with the same blog they’re currently using)
- Blogging Platform
- Student Blogs — Class blogs with individual student blogs are listed as “Yes” under this column. Most student blogs can be found on the sidebar of the class blog under the class blog widget or student list. The platform that student blogs are hosted on is indicated in brackets on the spreadsheet (EB = Edublogs, CP = CampusPress, KB = Kidblog and SS = Seesaw)
- Class Twitter account where applicable
- Teacher(s) Name if we have that information
Click on the blog title to visit the class blog!
Click here to open the list in a new tab for easier viewing.
Would you like to your class blog to our class blog list? Complete this form to submit your class blog! We review it every six months or so.
- We update the list twice a year so your blog might not be added to the list until our next update (usually every May and November).
- This list is for class blogs. It’s not for teacher blogs or promotional sites.
125 thoughts on “Check Out Class Blogs!”