This page has been set up so you can check out different types of class blogs to get ideas for your own class blog or use it to make connections with classes in other countries.
The list was originally created in 2008 and is updated approximately twice a year to add new class blogs and remove class blogs that haven’t updated recently.
The list is separated into:
- Grade or year level, then
- Subject areas such as Maths, Science, English, History etc, or
- Type of blog such as library or school news
The columns on the spreadsheet help you identify:
- Class Blog Title
- Blogging Since — This is the year that the teacher began blogging with students (perhaps not with the same blog they’re currently using)
- Blogging Platform
- Student Blogs — Class blogs with individual student blogs are listed as “Yes” under this column. Most student blogs can be found on the sidebar of the class blog under the class blog widget or student list. The platform that student blogs are hosted on is indicated in brackets on the spreadsheet (EB = Edublogs, CP = CampusPress, KB = Kidblog and SS = Seesaw)
- Class Twitter account where applicable
- Teacher(s) Name if we have that information
Click on the blog title to visit the class blog!
Would you like to your class blog to our class blog list? Complete this form to submit your class blog! We review it every six months or so.