So here’s some of the cool and creative stuff I saw while updating the class blogs page:
- Ms Michetti has been encouraging her students to expand their blog’s community and audience by connecting with student bloggers in other countries and engage in conversations by leaving meaningful comments.
- It was pleasing to see Mr. Pepper has been encouraging the development of his student bloggers by using honorable mentions to reward individual student blogging achievements such as well written posts, good blog design, creativeness and excellent commenting skills.
- Over on Mrs. Caudill’s Classroom Connection blog she has used pages effectively to keep both students and parents informed. Here are some examples from her blog:
- Classes have been using Bubbleshare creatively to display photos on their blogs so parents, family and students can view them from home.
- Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog has a photogallery page of Bubbleshares for displaying photos of special classroom events
- Mrs. Comincioli’s embedded a Bubbleshare in a post to display photos of the science boards the students created for science night
- 2KM @ Leopold Primary School! blog takes us on a tour of their classroom using a Bubbleshare embedded in their sidebar
- Visual Arts @ Taylors Lakes Primary School is using their blog to share the latest news and artworks by teachers and students at their school
- Finally I can’t resist fun myself so thoroughly enjoyed the talking cat created using Bladderize on Ms Frizz’s Blog
Please leave a comment on this post to share any cool and creative stuff you’ve been doing on your blogs so I can check it out!
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!