Edublogs is proud to be a partner of Dogobooks’ Summer Reading 2014 Program!
DOGObooks is giving kids a fun way to avoid the “summer slide” this year by keeping them reading all summer long through their Summer Reading Program. It’s easy to join, and your kids can win free books for themselves and their schools too!
Kids can read and review books with popular characters that they love like Harry Potter, Flat Stanley, and Captain Underpants, as well as classics like Charlotte’s Web and Greek Mythology.
How To Enter
1. Sign-up here – www.dogobooks.com/summer
2. Select books to read from a list of over 50 popular titles
3. Read and review 3 books (each review must be 25 words or more)
4. Pick a FREE prize book from the Prize List of over 2,500 new books
PLUS the top 10 schools with the most reviews win 100 free books for their school library!
Share the link above with your teachers and librarians so they can get all the details. You can also download and print the this PDF flyer here to share with them!
Why You and Your Students Should Participate
- It’s a fun way to keep kids reading all summer long!
- It rewards students for reading, writing and thinking critically!
- Students get to earn free books from a prize list of over 2500 new books!
- They can help their school win 100 new books for their library!
Sound like fun? Then sign up today and get started!