We’re creating a list of online tools. Can you help us?
What we’re wanting to know is “What tools do you like to use your students that can be embedded into blogs and other websites like wikis?”
Our goals are to learn more about what tools you like to use with your students and why — so we can share this with everyone so we all gain!
Can you help in the following ways:
- Can you please complete our Favorite online tools to use with Students! form?
- We’ve kept it to your top 3 favorite tools to make it quicker to complete the form.
- Feel free to complete the form multiple times if you had wanted to list more than 3 tools!
- Types of online tools might include your favorite slideshow, presentation, interactive posters, screencasting, video creators, cartoon creators, image creators, video sharing, document hosting/sharing/collaboration, video editing, collaborative story telling, movie making, mind mapping, file sharing, avatars, photo editing, comic creators, screencapture…..what do you and your students like the best?
- Can you promote our Favorite online tools to use with Students! form to your community and network?
- The more responses we gather the better the information we share will be and the more we’ll all learn!
Please complete our Form
Please fill in the Google form below.
Thanks for taking the time to complete our Favorite online tools to use with Students! form and we’re looking forward to sharing the responses.
Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment if you have any questions!
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!