We don’t often get the chance to get our message across to educators and parents using traditional news media.
But why limit to my thoughts when collectively responses from our global community are more powerful!
So here’s your opportunity! Teachers, Students, Everyone!
Please share your thoughts on any or all of the following questions:
- How are blogs, web 2.0 and social networking being used by teachers in primary schools and/or early childhood environments?
- Can you give examples of good use of blogs in the early childhood environments?
- Are social networking sites being blocked or embraced? What’s your thoughts on this?
- How do people balance their personal use of the technology versus their professional?
- Is there a lot of misunderstanding about the use of electronic technology? I imagine there are a lot of ‘knee-jerk’ bans in many workplaces/educational institutions?
- Is there any guidance for teachers on responsible use? Can you provide examples?
- How can social networking websites and blogs be used to support teaching practice and/or boost staff morale?
- What tips would you give early childhood teachers about using this technology?
- Given child protection and the very nature of childcare provision, is it a good idea for services to perhaps avoid Facebook/Blogs altogether? Does it open Pandora’s Box?
Alone — I’m a small voice! Collectively we’re a powerful voice!
Help me demonstrate our collective power by leaving a comment!
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!