UPDATE (10 Aug):
- Both BlogPress and WordPress for iPhone now work on Edublogs blogs
- You need to be an Edublogs supporter or have ads disable on your blog (by an Edublogs supporter blog) to be able to use these applications with your Edublogs blogs
All you need to do is:
- Install BlogPress from your App Store of your iPod touch or iphone
- Launch BlogPress and add your blog details
NOTE: Edublogs users need to select WordPress as your blog Service Provider)
- Click on the Write tab to start writing your post.
- With BlogPress you can write text, add one or more photos from your iPhone, edit the images and add categories and tags to your posts before uploading.
- To post just click on Save and then Send Now!
If you haven’t adjusted the timezone on your blog dashboard to your current timezone when you upload your post it may be uploaded as scheduled to post and won’t publish until the scheduled date/time.
Change your timezone inside your blog dashboard by clicking on Settings > General and scrolling down page to timezone.
Always looking for new apps to use on my iPhone (as is many of us). Please leave a comment to tell us about your favorite apps and why you to like these applications.
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!