For those that aren’t aware I’m off on an USA adventure for 3 weeks, from June 21 to July 13, to attend NECC 2009 and network with people.
What these means is:
- I would love to catch up with anyone attending NECC that wants to chat or ask questions
- Probably less posts on this blog during July
- Less access to provide support in Edublogs Forum
- I may not always make sense due to tiredness caused by insomnia, jet lag and traveling
- Well known for suffering extreme insomnia when I travel
- Mere 23 hours traveling to USA (due to stop over in Brisbane for 3 days) and 31 hours return from USA to Perth, Western Australia
- Chances are I will get lost – there is a reason why my husband says I’m ‘geographically challenged’
Following My Adventures
Unlikely I will blog about my adventures here on The Edublogger unless you and/or your students convince me readers would love to read about them here on this blog!
Instead you can find out what I’m doing (and if I’m lost or not sleeping) by following:
For those wanting to know where in USA I’m going below are all the different airports mapped out!
Thanks James for sending me!
Please feel free to share:
- Any traveling advice, NECC tips or ‘how not to get lost’ tips!
- Thoughts on topics you think people would like to hear me present on at NECC unplugged!
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!