This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
We can go twice as high when we not only read but share what we’re reading with others. This week, we focus on books we love and want others to love as much.
Prompt: Write a post about a book, books, and/or reading!
Here are some possible topics to help get you started:
- What has been the book that most impacted you or your teaching? Why?
- Share the story of a time when students responded in a positive way to a book used in class.
- Share your favorite book about teaching that’s helped change your approach to the classroom.
- Create a reading list for other teachers either to use with students or for themselves.
- What books do you wish you had time to read and why?
Happy blogging! And happy reading!