This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
This week, show us your specialty and be the expert. Each of us has a subject matter on which we focus. Instead of thinking about what you’d rather be or what you could do better, this week focus on what you know you do well.
Prompt: Write a post that’s specific to the subject matter in which you specialize.
- Why did you choose to specialize in this subject?
- How would you advise someone new to your field of expertise?
- Tell a story about the most positive experience you’ve had as an expert in your subject matter.
- As an expert in your subject matter, where do you see the future of your area of expertise going?
- How do you think people in your subject area should approach the challenges currently them?