This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Social media is here – and it isn’t going anywhere! And while we all use it daily, it may not be something that we talk enough about. So let’s change that.
Prompt: Write a post about social media
Here are some possible topics to help get you started:
- Do you use social media to share with parents or your school community?
- How have you used social media in the classroom with students?
- How do you use social media to make you a better teacher?
- Do you have guidelines that you use with students?
- Have you experienced a story related to the use of social media?
- What do you think is next for the use of social media in education?