This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Making the most of your time is difficult when you’re pulled in millions of different directions. This week, we’re talking about the different tips and tricks we use to boost our productivity.
Prompt: Write a post about tips and tricks that help you get the most out of your days.
Here are some possible topics to help get you started:
- What apps help you boost your productivity? Why?
- Describe your daily routine, What could you do to improve your productivity?
- Share the story of a time when you were more productive than you thought you would be and how you managed to achieve that.
- Share your favorite organizational tools that help make you more productive.
- Create a list of tips that help you stay focused on tasks.
- What is one aspect of being productive with which you struggle?