This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Professional development conferences, like International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) coming up next week, offer opportunities for educators to get together and grow their craft.
Prompt: Write a post about conferences and professional learning.
Here are some possible topics to help get you started:
- Write a list of the top conferences you want to attend before you retire.
- Have you presented at an academic conference? If so, write about your presentation and share with everyone!
- Write about the most inspiring speaker you’ve seen at a conference, and tell about how it impacted your approach to education.
- Write a post discussing tips for getting the most out of conferences.
- Write a post about what conferences need to do to continue to be a positive force in education.