I’ve been doing webinars lately on educational blogging and want to create a showcase of the different ways educators and librarians are using blogs.
I’m hoping you can help!
I want to build on the concept of our Class blog list to include examples of:
- Class websites
- Book Review Blogs
- Library Blogs
- Principal blogs
- Professional Development blogs
- School News Blogs
- School websites
- Other (any type of educational blog I’ve missed and you feel should be included in the showcase)
Please leave a comment on this post with links to any blogs that we should include in the showcase.
We’ll need the following information:
- Blog Title(s) and Blog URL(s)
- Type of blog (class website, book review blog, library blog etc)
- Any other important information about the blog(s) to help others understand how the blog(s) is used.
You can check out archives and information from my latest webinars here:
- The Care and Feeding of your blog – for TL Virtual Cafe
- Introduction to Blogging – Jan 17 incl. Sue Wyatt, Peggy George (see supporting materials here) for ETMOOC
- Introduction to Blogging (Director Cut) – repeat Jan 23 incl. Sue Wyatt, Alan Levine, Penny Bentley (see supporting materials here)
- Advanced Blogging – incl. Alec Couros, Sue Wyatt, Penny Bentley (see supporting material here)
- Getting more out of student blogging – see supporting material here.