This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Last week we all shared our own personal blogging story.
This week, we want to take a closer look at where we spend the majority of our work days. Our classrooms, our offices, cubes, home offices, coffee shops, or anywhere else where we “get work done”.
Write a post that discusses your classroom or place of work. Some topics you may wish to address include:
- The physical space – how you approach layout of furniture, technology, etc.
- The aesthetics – share a photo and/or discuss decorating your space
- Staying organized – how you do (or don’t) keep organized
- Tips, tricks, or advice related to the above
- Anything else you wish to share!
We want just a little window into your daily work life 🙂
Don’t Forget To Comment
Once you publish your post, we ask that you do the following:
- Leave a comment here below with a link to your post.
- Visit your fellow #EdublogsClub participant’s posts and leave feedback and comments on as many as you can.
And don’t forget to share your posts using the #EdublogsClub hashtag on social media.
58 thoughts on “#EdublogsClub Prompt 2: My Classroom Or Office”
Here is blog post #2 – My Classroom
Like Nita, I’m behind but also determined to catch up! Here’s my second post:
My second post http://knitalrow.edublogs.org/2017/02/04/where-i-work/
I am way behind all of you but determined to catch up.
Been out of town visiting a relative and am working hard to catch up on everything! Here is my second blog post on my workspace: http://lookingbackward.edublogs.org/2017/01/26/looking-backward-my-physical-workspaces/