This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Digital citizenship can be described as comprised of nine elements. This week, we’re exploring our own digital practices and those we teach our students.
Prompt: Write a post about digital citizenship
- How do you teach students about being good digital citizens and appropriate behavior on the web?
- Have you had any specific experiences related to students, behavior, and the web?
- How do you think that digital citizenship is related to in person citizenship?
- What would you add to the list of digital citizenship elements and why?
- How have positive and/or negative experiences online influenced your digital citizenship values?