I’ve been invited to work with second and third year students into their four year Bachelor of Education, Early Childhood and Primary degree. They are currently doing a unit called Using Computers in the Classroom where they will be investigating the use of technology such as blogs, Electronic Whiteboards, Google Document, Google Earth, iPods/MP3, Photo Sharing, SecondLife, Social Bookmarking, Turning Point (clickers), Video Conferencing, Wikis, My Sace/Face Book, YouTube, Podcasts etc.
My role will be to mentor them on blogging and it’s use in education. As part of this I will be sharing posts like:
- Share your Blogging Experience and Tips For Educators New To Blogging
- Student and Teacher Blogging that Succeeds
However I was thinking this is a great opportunities for us educators to inspire our future teachers.
So can you please share with us:
- What are the different technologies you use in your classroom?
- How do you use these technologies with your students and how it has helped them? e.g. Do you have any great stories to inspire them?
- Can you share some examples of how you use these different technologies with students for them to check out?
- What are your 3 most important advice to our future teachers?
UPDATE: Oops made a mistake with the link to Share your Blogging Experience and Tips For Educators New To Blogging – this has now been fixed! Thanks to Brtitt Watwood for letting me know there was a problem.
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!