It’s that time of year again!
Each year we conduct a survey on how educators are using blogs. Our goal is to document the trends in educational blogging.
We started the annual survey because we’re frequently asked for detailed information to help educators:
- Convince school administrators to allow blogging.
- Understand the benefits of blogging and how blogs are used with students.
- Know more about which blogging platforms are commonly used by educators (and why).
Can you help us!?
We’re looking for replies no matter what blogging platform you may be using.
Here’s how you can help:
- Please complete our survey.
- Share a link to our survey with your social networks. The more responses we receive, the better the data we can deliver!
- Share links to any recent articles you’ve written on this topic by leaving a comment so we can include when we present the survey results.
Thanks for helping out and we’ll be sharing the data we collect in a follow-up post.
4 thoughts on “Please Help! The Use Of Blogs In Education 2015 Survey”
The more opportunities that we have to share information, the greater levels of education our students (and teachers) can reach.
If you are interested in the research on student blogging to reduce stress being done in my institution, please feel free to contact me directly.
I wish you all the best!
Just helping out with the survey. And still learning about blogging