This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Everyone loves a good video. By bringing together visual, audio, and written texts, videos entertain and engage various learning types.
Prompt: Write a post about videos and/or that includes a video.
Here are some possible topics to help get you started:
- Write a post about any topic, but embed a video. Even better if you created the video!
- Discuss how videos have helped you engage students?
- How have videos helped you be a better educator?
- Share a story about a lesson that involves videos and how the students responded in ways you didn’t expect.
- Create a list of video clips that either provide educator professional development or help create lessons in the classroom.
- If you find incorporating videos difficult, discuss why you find them challenging.