When you’ve never blogged it can be hard to visualise how to use blogs with students.
I like to stress that the most important aspect of blogging, and where the most learning happens, is in the conversations. So I’m hoping you will write a comment on this post or write your own post (which links to this post) so we can show educators new to blogging:
- How these conversations work
- Plus provide tips and links to resources that will help them work out how to get started blogging with their students
So can you please share with us:
- Why you blog? How does it benefit you or your work?
- How you use blogging with your students and how it has helped them (if applicable)
- Examples of class and/or student blogs for them to check out
- What are your 3 most important tips for educators, new to blogging, who would like to blog with their students?
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!