The last month of the year is almost upon us and it’s time to reflect.
Each year we conduct a survey on how educators are using blogs. Our goal is to document the trends in educational blogging.
We started the annual survey because we’re frequently asked for detailed information to help educators:
- Convince school administrators to allow blogging.
- Understand the benefits of blogging and how blogs are used with students.
- Know more about which blogging platforms are commonly used by educators (and why).
Can you help us?
We’re looking for replies no matter what blogging platform you may be using.
Here’s how you can help:
- Please complete our survey.
- Share a link to our survey with your social networks. The more responses we receive, the better the data we can deliver!
- Share links to any recent articles you’ve written on this topic by leaving a comment on this post. If you have written anything about how you use blogs or how you chose your platform, we’d love to hear from you. We will link to your information when we present the survey results.
Thanks for helping out!
We’ll be sharing the data we collect in a follow-up post in the new year.