This post is part of the #EdublogsClub – a group of educators and edtech enthusiasts that blog around a common theme each week. Simply write a post and share it to join in, or sign up to receive email reminders of each new prompt.
Welcome back! We took a couple of weeks off for vacations here in the middle of the year. During the newness of 2017, we all started this journey of blogging together. Hitting the halfway point offers an opportunity for reflection on what we’ve accomplished, what we’ve enjoyed, and where we feel we can do better.
Prompt: Write a post reflecting on the last half year of blogging.
Here are some possible topics to help get you started:
- Share your favorite posts that you’ve written and tell us what they mean to you.
- Share your three favorite posts that others in the #edublogsclub have written and tell why you loved them.
- What has been your biggest challenge during the last six months of blogging? Why?
- What would you like to do differently over the next six months of blogging? Why?
- What has been your proudest moment in blogging over the last six months? Why?
- How do you feel that blogging about education has made you a better educator?