We wanted to let you know about 3 free learning opportunities for educators taking place around the web in the coming week.
Come learn with us as we explore blogging and social media use in the classroom!
Blogging with Students – January 31st @ 6pm EST
Our own Sue Waters will lead this hour long discussion as part of the ongoing ETMOOC.
This session has already been held a couple of times this month, and you can get can all of the recording from all ETMOOC sessions here.
Blogging in the Classroom – February 1st @ 11am EST
This 3-hour online workshop will be archived for those that can’t make it live.
- Blogging to Motivate and Engage Learning (Effie Kyrikakis)
- Blogging Platforms Intro – (Theresa Allen)
- How to Blog Weekly with Writing Activities and to Connect w/ Other Classrooms (Louise Morgan)
- Blogging as Reflective Math Journals w/ 4th Graders (Paula Naugle)
- Bloggin’ to Reach Parents and the Community (Joe McNulty)
- Blogging and the Common Core (John Miller)
Social Media Savvy for Educators – February 5th @ 4pm EST
I’m excited to be joining a crew of talented and experienced educators to discuss professional learning, student engagement, and parent participation through the use of social media.
We’ll share tips, best practices, and resources galore!
Learn more about this webinar here.
We hope to see you there!