A New Year means time to update the Check out Class Blogs list which has been growing since November, 2008.
About the Class Blog list
It now contains over 200 class blogs, sorted into different categories based on age, subject area and type of blog.
The list was set up so educators can check out different types of class blogs to get ideas for their own class blog while also making connections with classes in other countries.
I’ve worked through ALL the blog URLs in the comments on Calling All CLASS blogs…Please Share Your Blog URL With Us! to:
- Remove blogs that have been deleted or are no longer active (haven’t updated since Jan, 2009)
- Insert links to the new Class blog for educators who create a new blog for each school year
- Add any blogs missing from the list
The list contains amazing examples of Class blogs from around the World!
How To Add Your Class Blog To The List
As Calling All CLASS blogs…Please Share Your Blog URL With Us! post is now over 12 months old, and contains over 250 comments, I’m closing off comments on that post.
Off course I’m still happy to grow our Check out Class Blogs list — I just need to restart the list to make it manageable again 😎
If you want to add your class blog to this list (or update your class blog details) leave a comment on this post to share with us:
- Your Class Blog name(s) and URL(s).
- Approximate age of students and are they primary, secondary or tertiary?
- If applicable, what subject area? e.g. maths, science, language, history, English, Art, Music, ELL, ESL, & EFL
Here’s an example of the type of information needed:
Please check the Check out Class Blogs list first before providing updated information.
If you are enjoying reading this blog, please consider Subscribing For Free!