We regularly update the entire Edublogger’s class blog list to ensure the list remains current, contains helpful resources and see what else we can do to help you to find class blogs for the grades and subjects you teach.
We’ve just completed the latest update!
You can view the list on our Class blog list page.
About the Class blog list
The Edublogger’s class blog list was originally created in 2008 for educators to use as a resource to:
- Get ideas on how class blogs are used with students.
- Check out ideas they can use with their students and on their own class blog.
- Make connections with classes in other countries.
6 years later I continue to be inspired by how long some of these blogs have been used for class blogging! Some have been used since 2007.
Keeping the list current
To ensure that the class blog list remains current and contains helpful resources we go through the entire list several times a year to remove any blogs that:
- Have been deleted
- No longer exist
- Are no longer active (haven’t updated recently)
- Have changed their privacy from public to private.
Is your Class blog on the list?
Would you like to your class blog to our class blog list?
Then fill in the following form.
Please a comment on this post if your blog is already on the class blog list and we need to update some details.