She has asked some great questions that we know others would like answered as well.
So we’ve decided:
- We would love to hear YOUR answers to some of her questions
- We will write a follow up post that pulls together all your responses with the more specific questions we will need to answer
Can you help us?
Please share your thoughts on any or all of the following questions:
- How long have you been blogging with your students?
- How has the educational experience for your students been transformed since you’ve been blogging with them?
- Do you believe that blogs have benefited the education system?
- Do you believe that blogs will become a common way of educating people in the future?
- Why has the way of teaching through technology grown dramatically?
Just leave a comment below with your thoughts or anything else you would like to say about blogging with your students!
Feel free to also answer with a blog post of your own (just leave a link in the comments) or send a tweet to @edublogs.
Image: I’m BLOGGING this! by salendron.